Megaman Vs Link Megaman Vs Link

LOL!

Funny, but only beacause Link looked like santa claus when he gets hit.

Megaman's Blue Megaman's Blue

I love it.

11/10. I really like this.

Fitzy/St3lf v Tentionmaru Fitzy/St3lf v Tentionmaru

hm.

That was very good. i liked it alot!

Grunge Guy Nightmare Grunge Guy Nightmare

I enjoyed that. Made me smile. It was pretty adorable, from the beer cans to the tired face of Grunge Guy. Good art, good music, good gameplay. The only suggestion I would have would be to somehow find a way to fix smiley faces being stuck on top of beer cans, causing the beer can to be unreachable.

Excellent work! Very enjoyable.

Run Pixie Run Run Pixie Run

A decent, simple game. The art style is pretty nice, and this would lend itself quite well to a mobile game. Only problem is that starting it up it gives me multiple errors about loading audio .m4a files. I'm running Linux, so this might be platform specific, but even so I'd recommend looking into it.

Excellent job!

The Lair The Lair

This game is incredibly well polished and has a specific gameplay style which is executed absolutely brilliantly. Each attack feels meaningful and damaging but not to the point of feeling clunky. The art style is apt for the mood and the difficulty is fair but difficult.

I have very few criticisms of this game except for perhaps that it could be fleshed out some more, perhaps with an upgrade system, if you want to go the route of a Learn to Fly meets Canabalt meets Dark Souls.

This game is a pleasure to play, excellent job!

krajzega responds:

Thanks for the review! The game is exactly the size it is due to limitations of the medium - it was made for PICO-8, a fantasy console that only allows a very limited amount of code of your game.

I'm not saying no to making a bigger version at some point in the future, but believe me - this is as much as I could stuff into the game given the limitations :).

To the Light To the Light

Good.

That is one of the best songs i have heard. Sounds like it should be in a major battle movie!

madboss responds:

Thanks a lot - since this theme is still under developement your rating is more than great for me!

With or Without You With or Without You

quite nice.

it is more good then bad i must say.

Freedom is a step away Freedom is a step away

...

...That was probab;y the best music on earth...

madboss responds:

Ehm... well I doubt that... but I'm overwhelmingly glad that you think so. Thanks for sharing your toughts with me!